Thursday, February 10, 2011

Real Women Bible Study: Scriptures for Week 1

Here are the scriptures we are meditating on this week:

Tuesday:

"But I lavish unfailing love for a thousand generations on those who love me and obey my commands." Deuteronomy 5:10

Wednesday:

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! His faithful love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Thursday:

"But I am like an olive treee, thriving in the house of God. I will always trust I God's unfailing love." Psalm 52:8

Friday:

"For the Lord corrects those he loves, just as a father corrects a child in whom he delights." Proverbs 3:12

Saturday:

"Love prospers whe a fault is forgiven, but dwelling on it separates close friends." Proverbs 17:9

Sunday:

"But to you whil are willing to listen, I say, love your enemies! Do good to those who hate you. Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you." Luke 6:27-28

Monday:

"We know what real love is because Jesus gave up his life for us. So we also ought to give up our lives for our brothers and sisters." 1 John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment