Monday, April 26, 2010

Newsletter-April 26, 2010

Hello All and Welcome to the first ever Real Women Newsletter!

For those of you who are new to the Church at Northwest AR or might not know me, my name is Keri Sallee and I am excited to be heading the Real Women ministry. Since we are a new ministry, the field of opportunities is WIDE open! Are you as excited as I am!?

I'll try to keep this short, but I wanted to lay out a few things that are upcoming for us Real Women:

1) Real Women NWA Blog: At our blog you will find recent and past newsletters, upcoming events, and devotions that we've done at events (as well as extras now and then.) I hope this will be a place for you to be both informed and inspired! The address is: http://realwomennwa.blogspot.com/

2) Prayer/Praise List: Starting next week, I will send out a weekly prayer & praise email each Monday morning to those who would like it. If you would like to be included, please contact me by Sunday (email/phone/catch me at church.) If you would like to receive the list each Monday, please respond to this email and let me know.

3) Upcoming Event: We have some fun events coming up.

May 15th (Sat)-We'll be going to see "Letters to God" at the Rogers Malco Theater. We will attend a matinee performance around 4:00 and then head to Atlanta Bread Company for fellowship and discussion. DISCLAIMER: If you haven't seen the previews, just a warning...bring tissue! :o)


June- Calling all scrappers and non-scrappers alike! We will be having a fellowship and crop. There are a few details to iron out. More info to come!

July- July has us heading to paint pottery. Again, more details to come.

4) Extra Info/Help needed- We are always open for ideas, so please feel free to email if you come across an activity you think would be fun or a cause you think Real Women would like to participate in.

Well....I think that is all for now. Please feel free to forward this email or give the link to our blog to anyone I might have missed or anyone you think would like it!

Have a great day and see you all soon!

P.S. The first blog post, "Dare to Dream Big", was the devotion from our first Real Women outing earlier this month. I know a lot of people were busy or out of town, so I hope you take the time to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment